BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Week Progress Check


I hope that you enjoyed your cupcakes yesterday. I definitely enjoyed mine! Once a week I will have a post like this one asking you what page you are on. This will typically be done early Saturday morning so I can see how you are doing and reward you accordingly. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post with the page that you are on in your reading. To leave a comment, you just click on the text below which says "0 comments" or it may have "1 comment" etc. This brings up a pop-up window. Type the page number and your name, there is a word verification where you just type the word that you see. If you have a gmail account, you can sign in and leave a comment that way, otherwise click on the circle next to "anonymous", then click "Publish your comment".

I'll use these comments to determine whether or not you are eligible for the next reward, so make sure you post your comment.

If you have any questions about how this works, let me know and I'll walk you through it.

0 comments: